Welcome to the website of the ICGEB course:
5-9 September 2011,
Topics to be covered:
- Technologies for the production of recombinant-DNA animals and animal clones.
- Developing applications of recombinant-DNA animals for food and agriculture.
- Environmental safety assessment of recombinant-DNA animals and animal clones.
- Food safety assessment of recombinant-DNA animals and animal clones.
- Other non-safety (socioeconomic, legal, ethical) issues at stake.
- Current capacity building needs.
The workshop will be conducted in English only. A selection process will be applied on the applications received, taking into account the purpose of the workshop, as well as the available resources. The workshop itself is free of charge. In order to apply for participating in the workshop, please send your participation form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: the timeframe for applying to ICGEB or UNU-BIOLAC fellowships is closed. Applications of participants willing to cover their own personal (travel, accommodation, meals, etc.) costs will be received up to the week before the event.
Dr. Moises Burachik, MAGyP
Dr. Giuliano Degrassi, ICGEB
Dr. Juan Carlos Lopez Mussi, ILSI
Sr. José Luis Ramirez, UNU-BIOLAC
Prof. Martín Lema, MAGyP